turns your Windows sound card into a precision
laboratory instrument, loaded with advanced features.
Put your sound card to work!
Besides all its built-in standard features, Daqarta
contains a macro language that allows you to create your
own dedicated applications with customized displays. An
ever-growing collection of Macro Examples and Mini-Apps is
included. You can use these as-is, or modify them as desired:
- Auto_Recorder sound-activated recorder with adjustable start/stop parameters.
- Arb_From_Equation with 31 Arb (arbitrary waveform)
files now included in the Daqarta distribution, plus waveform
images in Help with full code you can modify to create your own Arbs.
- Engine Crank and Cam Sensor Simulator,
with custom RPM test schedule. Supports 2-sensor (CKP, CMP) and
3-sensor (CKP, TDC, CYL) engines. Now supports Custom Profile Lists with
arbitrary tooth positions and widths.
- Convert BMP image to WAV file, whose spectrogram is the original image... in color.
- Audio phase audibility demonstration.
- Missing Fundamental perception experiments.
- Music creation (DaqMusiq).
- Compute response curves from equations for equalization, filters, etc.
- LCR Meter measures inductors, capacitors, resistors, ESR, DF, Q.
- HMS Timer / Stopwatch / Alarm all-in-one timer.
- Multi-Channel Meters, 10 measurement types plus plotting and logging.
- File Navigator for cursor-scrolling through large files.
- Channel difference (L-R, etc).
- THD and IMD distortion meters.
- Precision phase meter/plotter/logger.
- Pulse meter (4-channel pulse width, duty cycle, frequency).
- FFT Filter demo.
- Lissajous Figures.
- Multi-speed chart recorder.
- WAV file Stereo-to-Mono conversion.
- Arbitrary Random Distributions.
- Real-time Thermocouple voltage to temperature.
- Phantom Signals auditory hallucination.
- Auditory beats demo, including:
- Monuaral beats
- Binaural beats
- Isochronous beats
- Surf sounds
- Moving noise
- Jet sounds
- Middle ear thumping
Daqarta also allows custom reports, custom
data logging, and remote control by an external
program. Sample rates up to 256 kHz are supported, as well
as slow input sampling (down to one sample per day or
slower) while maintaining full output sample rates for
simultaneous high-frequency stimulus generation. Allows slow
scroll rates for chart recorder display of DC signals like
temperature and pressure, and provides circuits to allow
ordinary sound cards to handle DC measurements.
Built-in Help is always available. Right-click any
control to jump to its Help topic, over 900 in all. Need more
help? Contact Us... we respond
to all questions, usually in 24 hours or less.
Download Daqarta v10.5.2 now and
try it FREE for 30 sessions or 30 days.
You can purchase Daqarta for
US $29.00 (Personal/Hobby)
US $99.00 (Professional)
These are permanent licenses that
will work with all future versions of Daqarta...
you only pay once.
But, even if you don't buy, Daqarta will
keep on working with only the signal inputs and
Pro features disabled. Essentially, it reverts to a
plus advanced Daqarta features like:
creation of unique ever-changing musical performances that
you can save, load, and exchange with other users, or record
to standard MIDI files.
Data file operations allow you to save signals
for later analysis, as single-screen or arbitrary-length
( DDisk) files. Even after the trial period, this allows
you to to create your own Arb or Play Wave files for
the Generator, for example.
You can open saved files,
including standard .WAV files collected elsewhere, to analyze
waveform, spectrum, or spectrogram displays of file
data. Even many "unsupported" formats can be opened via
manual selection of format parameters.
Extensive Help includes tutorials on
Fourier Transforms, synchronous waveform averaging,
applications, and much more.